It’s not that easy to choose the best Wah Pedals especially if you never had one before. But don’t worry because we have got you covered today.
To compile the list of top Wah Pedals you see below, we had to research and evaluate tons and tons of options available on the market. The scores you see are based on many considerations such as quality, durability, reliability, and also price tag.
The Top 10 Best Wah Pedals On The Market (Reviews)
To give you a clear vision of what to expect and why we liked the Wah Pedals revealed in the table above, we’ll go ahead and give you the crucial key features and benefits that each item has to offer.
Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 Classic Wah Pedal Bundle with 2 Patch Cables and 6 Assorted Dunlop Picks
- The original Dunlop Cry Baby Wah effects pedal
- Used by greats — from Hendrix to Clapton to Gilmour and beyond
- Heavy-duty diecast construction for years of reliability
- 100K ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound
- Bundle includes 2 6-inch right angle patch cables and 6 assorted Dunlop picks from the PVP101 pick pack.
Cry Baby Standard Wah
$91.00 in stock
4 used from $99.99
- Heavy Die Cast Construction
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-03 AC Adapter (not included) and/or 9 volt battery
- Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Color: Black
VOX V845 Classic Wah Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
$67.00 in stock
1 used from $55.00
- Vox's V845 Wah Wah Pedal preserves the spirit and tone of the early VOX wah-wah pedals"a sound still sought after by today's players
- Designed to withstand the rigors of life on the road, the V845 features a solid yet lightweight die-cast aluminum housing, as found on authentic VOX wah pedals from the 1960s
- The Vox V845 Classic Wah Wah Guitar Effects Pedal is based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s
- The V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design
- The fitted AC power connector saves on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making the VOX Classic Wah-Wah a perfect choice for your pedal board
SONICAKE VolWah Active Volume & Wah Pedal
- 100% Analog Volume/Wah 2 in 1 Pedal with a lightweight casing but yet truly Robust and Well-Built
- Active Volume Control can keep away from Impedance Mismatch Troubles
- Style Vintage Wah Sound
- Switch between Volume & Wah by the hidden Footswitch
- Two LED light shows the working state of the pedal, indicating which mode the pedal is engaged with(Power Adapter NOT included)
Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 Classic Wah Pedal w/2 FREE Patch Cables
$99.99 in stock
1 used from $76.90
- Save with this bundle. Package includes: Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 Classic Wah Pedal w/2 FREE Patch Cables
- 100k ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that allows for a quick, abrupt wah sound
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-03 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery Dunlop Crybaby Dunlop Crybaby guitar pedal Crybaby foot pedal Crybaby wah effect pedal wah pedal Crybaby wah pedal Dunlop Crybaby Dunlop Crybaby guitar pedal Dunlop Crybaby guitar effect pedal
- Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability Dunlop Crybaby Dunlop Crybaby guitar pedal Crybaby foot pedal Crybaby wah effect pedal wah pedal Crybaby wah pedal Dunlop Crybaby Dunlop Crybaby guitar pedal Dunlop Crybaby guitar effect pedal
- Dunlop Crybaby Dunlop Crybaby guitar pedal Crybaby foot pedal Crybaby wah effect pedal wah pedal Crybaby wah pedal Dunlop Crybaby Dunlop Crybaby guitar pedal Dunlop Crybaby guitar effect pedal
Donner Guitar Wah Pedal, 2 in 1 Wah Volume Pedal, Mini Vintage Electric Guitar Effect Pedal with Wah Wah Active Volume Control, Vowel Lightweight Guitar Pedal
- 【2 in 1 Guitar Pedal】Our Vowel pedal combines WAH WAH pedal and active VOLUME pedal in one, providing you with great convenience while playing.
- 【Classic Wah Sound】Based on the original Crybaby wah pedal, Vowel’s guitar pedal could be described as a reincarnation of the classic wah pedal. Our classic-inspired wah sound with deep filter resonance and smooth sweeping will carry you back to the days of 1970s.
- 【Active Volume Control】Great for eliminating signal loss, our guitar effect pedal offers a powerful and impressive sound especially when you’re running your signal through a long signal chain, taking your playing to another level.
- 【Lightweight and Portable Design】The Vowel volume pedal features a compact footprint. And it fits perfect on your pedal board. You can take this utility pedal to take part in any activities.
- 【Durable and Solid Construction】A well made durable plastic housing with solid metal hinge design. And the indicator lights clearly show the working state of the pedal. NOTICE: Power Adapter is NOT included.
JOYO WAH-II Classic and Multifunctional WAH Pedal Featuring Wah-Wah/Volume Functions with WAHWAH Sound Quality Value knob (Red)
- JOYO Multimode WAH is a multifunctional WAH-WAH pedal, featuring both "WAH-WAH" and "Volume" functions. With a WAHWAH sound Q value knob, ensuring the sound changes from compact, sharp to mellow, wide style. 6 WAH-WAH frequency ranges are available for diverse tones catering to various music styles.
- Its RM shielded inductance is specially designed for WAH-WAH tone, which guarantees outstanding tone. Active volume control circuit design ensures tone's minimum signal loss and the signal intact.
- Easy to operate, with WAH-WAH /VOLUME and WAHWAH/BYPASS toggle switch and minimum volume control knob. It takes less space of the pedal board, lightweight and portable.
- In addition to the existing JF/Ironman/R series of effect pedals,we will improve and upgrade our product, based on the extensive and constructive feedback given by our supportive customers.
- Whole aluminium-alloy housing classic,stable and strong, both sides LEDs flash indicator shows the working state. Directly sold by manufacturer of JOYO Technology Co.,LTD which established at 2006.
Fender Tread-Light Wah Pedal
$99.99 in stock
- Analog Wah Pedal
- Adjustable 3-Way frequency selector
- Under-treadle LED
- Switchable Internal Buffer
Hotone Wah Active Volume Passive Expression Guitar Effects Pedal Switchable Soul Press II 4 in 1 with Visible Guitar Effects Pedal
- 100% Analog Guitar Volume/Wah/Expression Pedal, Switchable Volume/Wah control by the Footswitch
- Classic Wah-Wah Tone with WARM & CLASSIC Range Guitar Pedal, Q & TONE controls
- Active Volume Control for Keeping Lossless Tone Guitar Effects Pedal
- LEDs shows Guitar pedal status in real time
- True Bypass, Independent EXP Out and Tuner Out, 9V DC or 9V Battery Power Supply(Not Incl)
Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal Bundle with Blucoil Slim 9V 670ma Power Supply AC Adapter, 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- 3 WAH TONES - The Jim Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini has three fantastic wah tones: the modern GCB95, vintage that's voiced like McCoy, and a low setting that is voiced like Hendrix.
- ITALIAN-MADE INDUCTORS - Jim Dunlop manufactured this pedal with Italian-made Fasel inductors that were legendary 60s wah sound. These produce great tone, smooth sweeps, and lush harmonics.
- LESS IS MORE - Don't let CBM95's size fool you, this small unit is packed with great features! It has the exact circuity as GCB95 but has a smaller footprint.
- TRUE HARDWIRE - The CBM95 wah pedal has true hardwire bypass that curbs the loss in your tones.
- INCLUDES - Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks with 0.71mm Gauge (Assorted Colors).
The Buying Guide to Pick The Best Wah Pedals
Everyone needs different kinds of items. Although, here are some common key things to look for when shopping for the best Wah Pedals:
First but foremost, one of the main things to look for is how durable and sturdy the Wah Pedals is because this is usually a strong sign of how long an item will work out for you.
The second thing we would advise you to look at is the features that the Wah Pedals has because you can’t just buy whatever looks appealing to you. Instead, you should focus on your needs and only choose the item that has all the things you need or at least the majority.
The feedback left by customers who already bought and tried the Wah Pedals is very useful for you to have an idea about the benefits you will get as well as some of the downsides that it has if there are any.
To conclude, now that you have a clear idea about the best Wah Pedals on the market. You can go ahead and pick the right item based on your needs since you have enough information and you won’t feel overwhelmed by the huge amount of attractive designs and features rather you will feel confident during making your purchase.
That’s it for today’s guide. We hope you liked it!